Feb 16, 2012

Social Media Week: Miami


Well, that was fast. I was able to cross off #13 from my 30 by 30 list this afternoon! I attended my first Social Media seminar at Social Media Week: Miami at the Adrienne Arsht Center with a few of my fellow co-workers. I was worried I wouldn't be able to make it because it was during work hours, but I made the time for it and paid for that later I'm so glad I did. I attended the seminar called Personal Branding Through Social Media and although most of it was pretty obvious/common sense type of chatter, it was nice to hear from a panel of professionals who depend on social media to make it through modern day business. The seminar was free, standing-room-only, full of people in the biz who rely on Twitter to develop their personal brand. Coincidental Plug: Follow me here!

Social Media Week ends tomorrow but if you can't make it, you can catch some of the seminars online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)