Feb 15, 2012

Thanks Sephora!

Every year I pick up my free Sephora birthday goodie, and every year it just gets better and better. This year they gave away a couple of lip balms that I probably would have never sampled otherwise. I'm so glad I did! The Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment by Fresh glides on so smoothly and feels like an instant moisturizer within seconds of application. It's got a nice pink tint, SPF 15 protective benefits, and it's small enough to keep in your pocket.

The regular Sugar Lip Treatment is also really hydrating but doesn't have the extra hint of color that I need.

I don't know if I'd pay the whopping $22.50 for it, but definitely think it was a great gift. Keep 'em coming, Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)