Jan 23, 2012

A Natural Beauty

Way back when I was a little girl being dragged along by my parents to Miami's tourist trap (aka Bayside), I remember sneaking into this weird hippie store where they sold beautiful natural stones. My favorite was the amethyst (probably because it's my birthstone) and all the colorful agate. I don't think I've ever gotten over the pretty stones since!

Agate is easier to find these days at affordable prices. I picked up a set of beautiful purple agate bookends at Homegoods last year but I think they need some Agate Coaster friends...
Source: amazon.com via Melissa on Pinterest


or a matching Cheese Plate...
Source: vivre.com via Melissa on Pinterest


or colorful Trivets...


or Candlesticks with gold edging...
Source: vivre.com via Melissa on Pinterest


or a Trinket Box...
Source: zhush.com via Melissa on Pinterest


or an Accent Table...


or even an Area Rug...


or all of the above! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)