Jan 29, 2012

Make-up Recs

A little birdie told me she wanted to see some of my most favorite make up recommendations. I hesitated writing this post because I'm really not that girl. Although I want everything at Sephora, I just don't wear much make up and honestly, I'm not that great at applying it. I wish I was more into it, just the same way I wish I was a "shoe person" but that's a whole other post. So, here are some recommendations from a pseudo-make up-lover:

I try not to leave my house or car without this slapped on my face. The MAC StudioFix Foundation Powder gives great coverage and feels light and airy. I can't count how many of these I've gone through over the years. It works best when applied over moisturized skin.


My ultimate fave lipstick and lipgloss is from MAC as well. These were my bridal lip colors and I can't believe I never used them before that day. MAC lipstick: Midmauve; MAC lipglass: Oyster Girl



I take it waaaay back with my mascara. It's the good old fashioned Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black. The brush works wonders. An oldie but definitely a goodie!


And when I feel fancy, I'll use DiorShow mascara. Talk about lash lengthening! This one is true, promise.

Source: sephora.com via Melissa on Pinterest

I recently purchased the Stila eyeliner for it's marker tip. I saw this post about another marker tip eyeliner but because it doesn't come in black, I opted for the Stila version. I really like it. It takes a little getting used to, but the marker makes it really easy to get a straight line.

Source: sephora.com via Melissa on Pinterest

Research still pending on favorite eye shadows and blushes...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)