Dec 19, 2011

So Fresh and So Clean

{Whoa, this is my third review post in a row.}

Anyway, I love to sample new products, but nothing has my heart more than these squeaky-clean must haves. Some are part of my daily routine, and I would go bananas if they become discontinued.

So without further adieu, these are a few of my favorite things {cue in Christmas carol beat}:

1. De~Luxe Rosemary Mint Foaming Scrub: I swear by this scrub. I've used it with every shower I've taken for the last 3 years or so and it's totally paid off. I wouldn't shower without it. Ask my friends--they'll tell you how extraordinarily soft my arms and elbows are; they tell me all the time :)

2. Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System: I have a buddy who uses the Clarisonic and has perfect, pore-less skin. I was all for trying it until I saw the hefty price tag. Enter the Olay copycat. It's great and in my opinion it probably works just as good for a 1/10 of the price. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks but I can already see results. The brush is really soft and it's always nice to see the leftover make up that it picks up after a good scrub.

3. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Hand Soap: My sister taught us about this and my husband kind of refuses to use any other hand soap at our house. It leaves your hands super soft and it smells incredible. Best part: you can still smell so fresh & so clean hours later with this stuff!

4. Kerastase Bain Satin Shampoo & Conditioner: Hands down, this is the best for my hair. It's pretty spency so I try not to use it with every wash {only when I really need a good hair day), but if money was no object I would have closets of jars of this stuff. My hair becomes the silkiest, smoothest, and most manageable when I use Kerastase.
 Hmm what else can I review? My opinions are on a roll.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you did a review on the Olay cleaning system. I've been wanting to get it. Can you do a review on make-up next? : ) I need a great primer and blush (does Nars Orgasm blush really look good on every skin tone?). Oh and a good set of make-up brushes too.

    ReplyDelete

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)