Dec 18, 2011

Need a Good Blo?

Of all the sexual innuendos being thrown around on Twitter, I went with this title. You like? :)

A friend recently got a blo at Blo Blow Dry Bar and raved about it. I'm always wishing for a quick wash & blo in which I don't have to wait 10+ hours for my appointment and it doesn't cost as much as a haircut would. I had to try Blo out for myself and dragged my sister along for their Grand Opening discounted deal last weekend. Blo is a super chic, no fuss, blow drying salon where you can get a yummy-scented wash, choose one of the hair styles on their menu, and come out looking fab. My sister and I both chose a blo with volume and beachy waves.

The location in Midtown is perfect for this modern, all pink and lucite decorated salon, and the Blo girls are sweet and wear funny shirts that say "I work for Blo". :) I totally recommend this spot for a quickie blo job. Ok, I'll stop now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)