Aug 2, 2011

The Big 1

Is this the cutest munchkin-face you've ever seen??? I had a fun-filled weekend living it up for my baby nephew's 1st birthday. I can't believe a year ago we were visiting my sister at the hospital while trying to figure out how to hold a real live newborn for the first time. (I never had much practice with babies before what.so.ever.) He's been the perfect addition to the happiest year of my life! :)

We spent the birthday weekend soaking up the sun at Marco Island and stayed at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort where we had a little Dr. Seuss themed party for the birthday boy with our family. (He actually had 2 parties--this is the one at his grandparents' house!)


Note to self: Some babies are NOT fond of smash cakes!

Happy birthday squishy-face! Your tia loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)