Jul 27, 2011

RugRat Update

Here's the Tarjay winner laying on my living room floor! Ha, I tricked ya! I didn't choose any of the ones in my previous rug board. (Please excuse all the wrinkles, it needs more time to learn to lay flat).


This purchase was not at the top of my super long priority list but I couldn't pass up the offer! I found so many great area rugs on Tarjay's site but this one caught my eye and I thought it would be perfect for this space. At 15% off and free shipping, I jumped at the deal. {Did you know that rugs are really freaking expensive?} Unfortunately, I don't know diddly-squat about rugs. Apparently there are lots of things to consider when buying one: Is it hand knotted, hand tufted, flat weave, low pile, naturally or syntheticly dyed? Obviously, I didn't care about any of that because I think this one is actually a patio rug! Oh well. All I knew is that I wanted to stick to the same color scheme but mix up the patterns with a bold geometric look against the pillows.



The pictures are confusing. The rug is a light beige with a teal green pattern and the size is about 5' x 7'. This room is not even close to being finished, but this rug was a fun addition to the space.

1 comment:

  1. I've been searching all over the internet for a real-live picture of this rug and today I found your website! Thanks for posting about it! This makes up my mind - I am definitely buying it :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)