Jul 13, 2011

Best Kept Hair Secret

My hair is long and mostly wavy. While most people have an average of 100,000 strands of hair on their head {yes, I looked it up}, I swear I have triple that number at the very least! It's deceiving though, it doesn't look like it would be that much but if you ask any hair stylist that has ever worked on my head, they can confirm that without reservation. It's actually very annoying... I get charged more than the norm, hair stylists dread the day I have to return, etc. The only plus I see is that I'll never go bald :) Phew!

So with that said, I don't have the time during the week to upkeep this monstrosity. Enter J.Crew's life-saving hair accessories! They have the very best clips, headbands, pins, and so on! I'm so picky when it comes to these things because of the mop I have on my head, and I can attest to the fact that J.Crew's hair accessories rarely break, they hold the hair up properly, and they have the cutest styles that don't make you look like a teenage wanna-be.


They are a little on the spency side so I wait for a sale to stock up. This weekend I bought 3 leather studded headbands {for those bad hair days} all for $12! These were on super sale and not even available for purchase online so drop by in person and see what's left. Keep up the good work Jenna Lyons! You never let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)