Jul 7, 2011

All in the Family


Here's our family room in all it's yellow & gray glory! We waited 3 long months for these couches because they were on back order but I. needed. gray. couches. There was nothing else out there that I had a sofa-crush on; trust me, we looked everywhere. But it should be obvious by now that I like the hunt. I stalked every Target in Miami for these Dwell Studio flower pillows on my lunch breaks, and those smaller yellow pillows from Ikea were the perfect addition. Thrown on the side is the softest, most yummiest blankie which is also reversible. I scored this one on sale during the Christmas season, and I can't wait to get a back-up because I use it every day. The coffee table was a generous donation from my sister and sitting on top are a couple of W.E. collection items. {I'm thinking of starting a W.E. museum here one day}

A gallery wall on that big empty blue space is in the works. Time to do a little inspiration research!






Loving all the wrinkling on the sofas...it means we're definitely breaking them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)