Jul 6, 2011

Granny's Skills

So excited because today I picked up my brand new dining bench cushion from my favorite seamstress, my granny! I love my dining set, and I waited months and months for it to go on sale. It finally went on sale in June and I jumped at the opp {apparently it only goes on sale once a year!}

 ...but I wasn't a fan of the $60 cushion that came with the bench. I opted for switching to another cushion, except that it was nearly impossible to find cushions in this size anywhere! I finally found one in an ugly outdoor fabric and chose this embroidered trellis fabric from curtain panels. Granny put it together and voila!
We have lots of fabric left so the hunt for chair cushions begins now!
{thanks Wela!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)