Jul 8, 2011

Design Star is Back!

It's that time again and I'm so excited! The new season of HGTV's Design Star will be debuting this Monday, July 11th at 9 pm. {YEAAHHHHHHHH!!!} I was hooked into the last two seasons and have been so happy with the winners Antonio Ballatore and Emily Henderson. This year they're cranking it up a notch by including Mr. Color Splash, David Bromstad, into the mix as a mentor, and some undisclosed celebrity judges. The same panel of original judges remain: Vern Yip, Candice Olson, and my ultimate fave, Genevieve Gorder. The contestants are a crazy mix of professional interior designers, retail merchandisers, stylists, and artists. Read about them here and cast your vote for your fan fave. 

The drama, the competition, the great exaggerated design obstacle courses...I love it all! Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)