Dec 20, 2010

Wedding Reviews: By Invitation Only, A

Wedding invitations weren't something I really cared too much about. I knew that I didn't want to spend a honk of change on them because let's face it...who really keeps those things after the wedding besides the grandmas?! I actually considered DIY, but after witnessing a friend's meltdown when she made her invitations, I realized I didn't need the unwelcome stress-induced hives. I went to a few places (including Card Cottage and Miami Merchandise Mart) but I didn't see anything that really matched my theme at an affordable price. I knew I wanted something modern, but still with a classic look...enter By Invitation Only. She's got a little Etsy shop with the most adorable invitations I've ever seen. Choose from the large variety of suites and she can customize it with your wedding colors, fonts, shapes, paper, etc. At about $3 per suite, it was a steal! I loved that I was able to make it my own, and she made the whole process really easy. Laura was really quick to respond to e-mails and she sent PDF proofs to make sure you're in love with them before going to print. Again, my favorite part...the invitations came beautifully packaged in pretty wrapping! Those extra touches get me every time! I believe she told me that it would take about 4-6 weeks, but the invitations were in my possession within 2 weeks!

I chose the Portofino suite in Eggplant and Charcoal. Modern yet classic, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)