Jul 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Sister!

Wishing my sister a very happy birthday today! I don't want to get too sappy on here, but I love you and I'm so proud to have you as my best friend! Don't know what I'd do without you!

After searching for vintage photos this morning, I went back to the oldie-but-goodie that's framed and sitting in the family room. It's my favorite. You're holding a little nugget wrapped in blankies on some brown non-trendy couch in NJ. (Why was everything brown in NJ?)

This was our trip to New Orleans we were reminiscing about yesterday...It was HOT there and our sun tans look like we were burned to a crisp!Birthday lunch at her house...Martha Stewart Style!
Hope you enjoy your birthday weekend!! You deserve it! Thanks for being the best sister in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)