Jul 9, 2009

Eye Candy

Like a kid in a candy store. That's what I feel like when I see the masterpieces by Amy Atlas. This woman is a table-setting, candy-decorating, sugar-organizing GENIUS! She creates candy buffets (a.k.a. dessert tables) for a living in NYC and has been an inspiration for so many bloggers such as Hostess With The Mostess, and even a few of my own friends! Ashli actually posted about her today (Great minds think alike!); Nicky had her own candy buffet at her wedding in March; and Lissette showcased her own version at her baby shower! I'm so lucky I got a chance to taste-test them!

Amy's dessert tables
Nicky's Wedding Candy Buffet
(It was a hit at the wedding! I saw my parents trying to sneak malt balls into the reception!)
Lissette's Baby Shower Candy Buffet
(Oh so sweet! I stuffed my baggie as much as it could fit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)