Calling all males who Mind My Beeswax!!! (crickets) Guys, are you there? Anyone? Ok, well this is just as interesting for the girls too, I promise!
Man Crates, the super-cool and unique gifts for men company, reached out to me to put together the perfect Man Cave. I have no problem on the home décor subject, but man-stuff is a little out of my comfort zone so I surveyed my hubby and best guy buds for ideas. Of course, their wish list included nothing décor-related: a pool table, giant flat screen TV, PS4, Xbox One, surround sound system, and a beer keg. The closest answer I got to décor was a neon beer sign, and let’s face it, that’s so predictable.
Survey Says: Guys need a little help in this area. I am all for making the Man Cave a special place for guys to be guys. It doesn’t need to be perfectly coordinated (that’s what the Girl Cave is for anyway) so I found items that can easily be thrown into a pretty predictable Man Cave room and are guaranteed to be guy-approved!
- Auto Timing Gear and Chains Wall Clock: A socially acceptable way to hang car parts on a wall! Loving the industrial look and feel this gives.
- Home Plate Doormat: Is this not a baseball fan’s dream way to come home!? So clever, so cute, and it has a vintage feel. I’m sold.
- Beer Chandelier: Chandeliers have no place in a Man Cave unless the sparkly crystals are replaced with glass beer bottles! This chandy has an industrial feel and is made with pre-prohibition beer bottles!
- Dog Blueprint Wall Art: This is a nice dedication to the other daily-lounger in the Man Cave, man’s best friend!
- Movie Sofa: The name says it all! It's the perfect balance between something nice to plant his tush on for watching games and movies, and still having style.
- Cement Block Coffee Table: There's pretty much no way to ruin this table. They can plop their feet on it, wipe off the potato chips, and it will still look pretty cool.
And I can’t mention Man Crates without showing you what it’s all about! I am pretty obsessed with personalized gifting. Don’t tell anyone but I actually have a secret board on Pinterest dedicated to all those unique gift items that I would love to find the perfect recipient for one day. So when I saw what Man Crates was all about, you better believe I pinned a bunch of their gifts! You choose a themed assortment of pretty cool gifts geared toward man-stuff, and it’s shipped to them in a wooden crate with a crowbar! Such a cool concept that I think all guys would love to receive! Here are some of my favorites that I think would be awesome gifts for a few guys I know!