Aug 15, 2012

Very Jane

Have you heard of Very Jane? Picture a version of Groupon for "Etsy-ish", mostly-handmade products at discounted prices. Daily deals are sent via e-mail and the sales are timed so it creates that stressful urgency for you to log in to your PayPal and click BUY. I have only been a member for about 3 weeks now and I've already given in to their adorable deals that I couldn't pass up!

Paper straws are all the rage in the DIY party scene and This etsy seller shared a deal last week! I opted for black/white and yellow/white stripes for future party ideas a.k.a. NYE 2013!

I also snatched up these adorable chiffon bloomers for three baby girls who were just welcomed into the world. They will rock their newborn pics with these on!

Other deals include pillow covers, monogrammed gifts, crafty accessories, and jewelry. You'll find yourself waiting for the Very Jane e-mail every morning, just like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)