Apr 26, 2012

A SPECK of Genius

Here's my shot at Infomercial fame:

Have you ever wished you had just one device to hold your two most precious items: your iPhone and your credit card? Something very compact, sturdy, and stylish? Something that does not lose your money or credit cards but holds them just tight enough to be able to easily remove if needed? Then you want the all new Speck CandyShell Card Case for iPhone 4S/4! It has a soft touch grip to hold your credit cards or cash in, double protection inside for hard hits, and comes in punchy colors!

Did that work? :) Well, I love my pink card case that I bought from this eBay seller. I've seen it cheaper on other sites but I had an eBay gift card to use. It says that it can hold up to 3 cards and some cash. I wouldn't stuff it too much though, it might be more difficult to remove. This is the perfect case for me when I need to leave quickly and grab some lunch at work. The only 'con' is that if you lose your phone, there went your money too, but I keep my phone on me all the time anyway {knock on wood}!

1 comment:

  1. The timing of this post is impeccable!! I actually spent a good amount of time yesterday browsing eBay b/c I really want/need a case for my iphone that also hold my ID and money.
    It's so prefect for a quick trip to the store or to the gym, etc. I totally agree with you!
    I narrowed down 2 of them (plus a regular cute one with polka dots) and pinned them. Gonna check yours out and make a purchase today! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)