Apr 26, 2012

Cork is the new Wood

Seems like my upcoming trip to wine country is affecting me subliminally. I'm getting excited about cork now! I've always been a fan of cork wedges and heels. It's comfortable, lightweight, and perfect for Miami heat. But the latest trend is wrapping the whole shoe and other accessories in this natural material. It's neutral color makes it the perfect accessory to mix with any summer outfit.

I just got these Joan & David flats with cute pretty rhinestones, and I can't wait to take them to Napa with me!
Christian Louboutin has a really nice cork collection

Stuart Weitzman's new cork collection is mixed with a woven platform



And this new cork clutch is a nice variation on the trend. I love the little gold specks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)