Feb 27, 2012

Palette Pairings: Minty Fresh

I can tell that Spring is soon approaching when all I see everywhere on everything is pastel colors--and I'm not just talking Easter eggs and bunnies. It looks like this Spring's number one color is mint. From mint jeans and handbags, to mint rooms and furniture--mint is the fresh new thing. When worn, it looks best with a tan; when used in the home, it looks best with metallic pieces. Here's some minty fresh inspiration:

Source: zara.com via Melissa on Pinterest

Source: imgfave.com via Melissa on Pinterest


Source: us.asos.com via Melissa on Pinterest




Source: toms.com via Melissa on Pinterest

Source: tobi.com via Melissa on Pinterest



Here are some palette pairings for your mint-combination pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)