Jan 7, 2012

So WONDERful

Lots of blogs are buzzing about C. Wonder--a new brand with genius graphics, eclectic style, and amazing merchandising. It's no wonder it's absolutely amazing...it was born from a super talented family. The Einstein behind C. Wonder is Tory Burch's ex-hubbs, a venture capitalist who is obviously just as creative. There are only a handful of stores open and of course, they're no where near Miami, so when my sis told me she was going to NYC for vacay I told her she has to make a pit-stop at the Soho shop.

It's a wonderland!

And here's my surprise gift! {Pagoda Rectangular Plate}
I'm not a huge fan of the shoes and apparel, but the home accessories are phenom! Here are a few of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)