Nov 20, 2011

Pretty Little Corner

I have this awkward little corner by the stairs that has been haunting me since I moved in. It's a weird shape and size, and I had no idea what to put there. I pictured a big plant there but those can be expensive, and a bench would be weird because who would sit in a corner like that? Then I ran into this little number at HomeGoods!



Z Gallerie's version is bigger but $700.

Home Decorators version is more affordable at $370, but my find was less than half this price!

Please pardon this quick styling. I plan on adding real flowers in that vase, I swear! And I still think this little spot is missing something. Also, the knobs will soon be replaced with some like these from Home Depot. SO MUCH BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)