Oct 31, 2011

Braids on the Brain

My favorite easy-breezy go-to hairstyle is the braid. Braids are made for those days when you don't feel like styling, don't feel like gelling, and definitely don't feel like blow-drying! Braiding on your own head is really tricky and can be very frustrating. I've recently pinned a bunch of braids I want to try out and practice in front of the mirror one of these days.

Source: google.com via Melissa on Pinterest



Then there's Kate. She's a hairstylist and offers the best tutorials on her blog. It doesn't hurt that her hair is already awesome to begin with!



And of course, there's this generation's Rachel from Friends. Lauren definitely takes home the Best Hair award. She also has great hair tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)