Jun 16, 2011

Such a hacker!

I aspire to become a hacker…an Ikea hacker! Apparently this is the latest craze and I guess I’ve just been living under a rock for the last few years, but now I’m ALL over it! It makes sense; these super-smart/super-creative/sometimes-bored people purchase cheap Ikea items and turn it into awesome DIY works of art to furnish or accessorize their homes. I don’t blame them—if you’ve got the talent and inspiration while trying to get through these tough times, go for it and make us drool! I’ve come across so many awesome Ikea hacks and I want to copy them all! Where to start?!

Hemnes Dresser
Centsational Girl refurbished this dresser for her son's room and went from this…to this!


Rast Dresser
Timmy the Wiener Dog went from this…to this!
For Me-For You went from that same one...to this!

Lack Table
Domestic in the City went from this...to this!
Melodi Pendant Lamp
Tip Junkie went from this…to this!

Egeby Rug
This rug went from this...to this {via Blog Lovin}
I promised myself I wouldn't go to Ikea again for another few months. Now I have a checklist. Check out the Ikea Hacker blog for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)