Jun 7, 2011

The Half Bath

There's a repeating theme across my house and I didn't realize it until everything was already done and put in place. I guess I really like the blue & white color combo. I've got a blue & white family room, kitchen, bedroom, and even a half bath, and none of this was planned, I swear. In my defense they are all different types of blues, OK?!

I am obsessing over the West Elm Mediterranean feel they've got going on with all the navy and white. Although I don't mind spending the extra bucks on something I really love, I knew I would find something just as awesome on the cheap. {Enter Walmart's crazy-great bathroom decor!} Here are just some of the great patterns they just came out with.


But I chose this one that's navy & white...Ta-da!!!
Here's the before:

And the AFTER!

The bathroom was peach, so we painted it a nice neutral tone: Glidden's Oyster Shell. The striped vase is from Tar-jay, and the silver mirror is from Home Goods. Slap on a couple of new silver knobs and voila! I'm still missing flowers for the vase and some type of wall art on the wall behind the loo. It will most probably be another DIY project....so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving navy accents too, I just really can't find a spot. I'm thinking my outdoor patio, if I ever get around to it.

    ReplyDelete

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)