Jan 10, 2011

Wedding Reviews: MXI Studios, A


Kenny Austin is the man!

I'll be honest. Videography was not a top priority for us, considering the long list of expenses we had. But as I kept running into wedding blogs of beautiful movie-style videos, it slowly started to crawl up on the list. There are some really talented videographers in Miami that will squeeze a tear or 10 out of your eyes with each video they make. But unfortunately, we couldn't justify the prices. But then after a few google searches I found MXI Studios. Kenny was really prompt with returning e-mails and made it really convenient for us to meet with him. His packages were at a perfect price point for the quality you're gonna get. And he's up to date with the competition out there because he offers videos at HD quality and BluRays!

Kenny arrived at the hotel right on time and filmed us girls getting ready first. He then headed out to the church a little ahead of me, and shot the boys in the garden before my car arrived. He's really creative in his technique, and had some ideas for shooting us outside the reception which made for an amazing wedding trailer.

I'm SO glad I booked a videographer, and so relieved it was with MXI Studios. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, remember about how important it actually is. The photos and videos are the only real concrete memories you'll keep over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)