Jan 5, 2011

Wedding Reviews: Flowers by Vivian Colls, A+

Ok, I know I keep saying this, but for realsies...Vivian, her team, and her flower arrangements were my FAVORITE part about our wedding. I met with 2 other florists but no one compared to Vivian. She was the only one who understood my vision and she definitely exceeded my expectations that night. She had no problem meeting with me a few times {ok ok, 6 times…} to get all the details down perfectly before I even signed a contract. The floral trial was the moment I knew I would LOVE my wedding. I couldn’t believe she was able to re-create something I only had in my mind. And, this woman went above and beyond her call of duty. I was stuck on having this specific flower for my bouquet and it was out of season. Vivian worked her magic and she surprised me with the best gift ever!

Vivian was not only our florist, she was our day-of coordinator too! I knew I could trust her to put all my hard work into place: napkins, place cards, ribbon ties, etc. She had an assistant who was also just as great and made us feel comfortable the whole night. I truly recommend Vivian Colls to everyone. My guests are still complimenting me on my flowers!

My beautiful bouquet

Bridesmaid Bouquets

Centerpieces {there were two different kinds}

Place Card table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)