Jan 3, 2011

Resolutionized

Who am I kidding? I need resolutions. I’m a planner by nature. I get a weird thrill when I write things down, and scratch them out when it’s completed.
So here are my new year’s resolutions for 2011 and I will get to all of them dammit!

  1. Read a book: The last book I read was Eclipse and I miss it. I heard about Buyology on the Today Show last year and it intrigued me. My favorite class in college was Consumer Behavior and this book seems so up my alley. I’ll let you know when I get there.
  2. Take care of my skin: I have an old grand-aunt who has the skin of a baby’s butt. I’m jealous. And when I woke up to an eye wrinkle the other morning, I freaked. This weekend I stocked up on Oil of Olay products because that’s what she told me she wore on a daily basis since the age of 25!
  3. Complete all post-wedding tasks: I finally completed all the thank you notes last night and they’re in the mail today! I still need to finish my Honeymoon photobook and video, the professional wedding album, and get prints made. Ughhh never-ending!
  4. Live in a real home: Don’t ask.
  5. Lose 12 lbs.: Ok, this one might be split up into 4 years :)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)