Jan 7, 2010

My New Year's Resolution

Happy 2010 buddies! This is going to be a MONUMENTAL year for me, and I couldn't be any more excited to live through it! (((Squeal)))

As excited as I am, I'm also a little freaked out. I have A LOT to do! So I started gathering up my new year's resolutions for 2010 and I can already see my gray hairs growing out! Too many headaches go into planning a wedding, buying a house, paying off credit cards, saving money, losing weight, keeping my job, etc, etc, etc. I know it will all be worth it in the end but it's just hard to remember that when poop hits the fan. So I decided to eliminate all of those "to-do's" from my resolutions list and create one nice, happy one that will keep my head clear.

This Classy Bee's 2010 New Year's Resolution: KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON
I've always loved this motto since I first started seeing it all over the decorating blogs. It's written on posters, carpets, walls, mugs, key chains, and pretty much all over the place. There is actually some interesting history to it. It dates back to 1939 in Britain during the war with Germany and it was used as a propaganda poster to relay the message to the people that their country is being defended. I hope it brings me some peace when things get a little crazy this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)