Sep 28, 2009

I Popped the Question!

Ok, so there was no Tiffany ring in those blue boxes wrapped with the white satin ribbon...but it did make for a good excuse to ask my girls to be bridesmaids!

My friend Erika gave me the idea of asking my sister, cousins, friends, and sisters-in-law to be my bridesmaids by popping the question with ring pops! I thought it was perfect being that the theme I tried to keep was Breakfast at Tiffany's! I wrapped a candy ring pop in a blue box tied with a white bow. Inside the box read: "It's Melissa's turn to POP THE QUESTION!" Then a wrote a personalized message on a "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" notecard.

I thought it was hilarious...I hope they thought so too!

So without further adieu, I announce to you my bridesmaids!
Alina: My sister and Matron of Honor
Jenny: My cousin and Bridesmaid
Susie: My cousin and Bridesmaid
Nicky: My bestie and Bridesmaid
Annette: My bestie and Bridesmaid
Anais: My sister-in-law and Bridesmaid
Jessie: My sister-in-law and Bridesmaid (Although she's not here, she did receive her ring box via mail in California!...and she said Yes!)
And Ivelys: My bestie and Bridesmaid (I popped the question to her this weekend and that's why it took me so long to post this! I didn't want to ruin the surprise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)