Sep 22, 2009

Engagement Party: THE CAKE (Part Two)

I never imagined my Engagement Party cake would look THIS adorable when Nicky and I first discussed ideas and designs. It was PERFECT! We decided to use the same design on the invitation that I created on Illustrator using an image I found online.
I was trying to incorporate the Tiffany blue color theme throughout all the decor. A few blue-stained fingers later, and she achieved the perfect shade! It was a 2-tier round cake standing about a foot and a half tall! She made 3 layers and used her yummy cookies 'n cream recipe for the insides. The "proposing silhouette", pearls, and white bow are all edible too!

If you want to check out more of Nicky's work, click here! She can do it all, and is accepting all challenges!

Thank you for making the prettiest part of my party, Nicky! Love you!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)