Aug 24, 2009

Celebrity-Turned-Jewelry-Designer: Nicole Richie

I apologize...I've been so occupied with my butterfly feelings since my fiancee proposed, that I haven't had a minute to catch up with my Celebrity-Turned-Jewelry-Designer posts. So, please excuse me while I continue to blog with all the warm and fuzzies for a while.

Nicole Richie introduced her jewelry line, House of Harlow 1960, in October 2008 on Kitson's online boutique. Since then, the line has been worn by celebrities such as Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, Vanessa Minnillo, Kim Kardashian, and the material girl herself--Madonna. Named after her daughter Harlow, this line is a collaboration with Mouawad and features pieces that are SO Nicole. I'm heading to Bloomies ASAP to check them out in person. Prices range from $50 to $150.

Here are some of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)