Jul 28, 2009

I <3 MBG

As a rookie to the blogging world, I first felt a tad overwhelmed with all of the choices. I had no idea there were so many blogs out there! But still to this day, I keep comparing all the new ones I find to Made By Girl. She truly is my source for the best eye candy. Jennifer Ramos features the best info on just about everything that's just plain ol' amazing. The best part: She has her own etsy shop selling fun prints and cards that she designed herself! See some samples below. Which one do I order!?

This one is my favorite.
Or maybe I should get this one?
Or, this one?

Or this cute card set? Help!

2 comments:

  1. the LOVE one. no doubt. or for your future place the "blogs and coffee" would be CUTE in an office area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much for featuring madebygirl!

    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)