Jun 14, 2009

Day 5 & 6 & 7 in Playa: Back to Reality

We're baaaaack! I apologize for the interruption on my daily posts. I knew things were too good to be true when I finally caught a "bug". We went out for dinner at an American place on Night #5 (it was recommended by a friend) and it turned out to be 1,200x worse than I expected. Needless to say, I spent the whole Day #6 in bed. Nelz was able to go out and enjoy some other yummy places in between taking care of me and my "bug".

This morning was a sad realization that our vacation was over. We packed our bags and headed for the airport again. I can honestly say this was one of the best vacations we've been on together. We relaxed, got some sun, ate some great food, and we will remember this forever.

Check out the slide show below for a little sample of our best memories of Playa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)