Jun 10, 2009

Day 1 & 2 in Playa

Yes!! Nelz got the USB to upload my pics!
Boo!! It takes a year to upload pics to Blogger here. I will try to get some pics in, but if it takes too long (first pic is still loading...erg!) I will provide you with a fun slideshow once I'm back in Miami.

Day 1 and 2 have been great so far. This place has exceeded our expectations. The people are friendly and in no way pushy, the architecture is beautiful and modern (like a high-class version of the Mexico part of Epcot), the beaches are pristine, and the food is delish! After we settled in and had some lunch, we went to Mamita's Beach Club. Long story short, Nelz and I are already sun-burned. We changed and went to dinner at Karen's, a cute little Mexican restaurant with a live band. Once they started with Celia Cruz songs, we couldn't help but dance. A little embarassing, but really funny! This morning we went to Blue Parrot Beach Club and stayed in the shade as much as possible. I still managed to get ANOTHER sun-burn even through those umbrellas! We are getting ready to find another place for dinner tonight! I'll keep you updated tomorrow!

Andale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)