May 19, 2009

Kar-DASH-ians in Miami!

I’ve been holding off writing about this topic until I had the most accurate information…I can’t hold it in anymore! The Kardashian sisters are opening up DASH in Miami!


If you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians (KUWTK) every Sunday night like I do, you know that these famous socialites own a shop in Calabasas, CA full of the trendiest designer labels. I always wished I could go to DASH even if it was just to see if I could run into them, and my wish came true! They will be filming a spin-off of KUWTK. Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami on E! will be based on Kourtney and Khloe’s adventures of living in Miami for the Summer. They will show their attempts at finding the right employees for the shop, and how they try to balance work and the Miami nightlife. It is set to air this August.


I constantly follow Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney on Twitter anxiously waiting for them to tweet the official grand opening date and location. They revealed the details about parties at Liv and The Clevelander scheduled for tomorrow night, but no details about the store! The address unofficially came out today when the store made headlines. 815 Washington Ave., Miami Beach DASH’s storefront was vandalized today with gang-related graffiti and carvings on the glass. (Gives Miami such a bad rep!) Nothing was taken from the shop but police reports were still made. Kourtney wrote this on her blog: “We want to make it clear that no one was targeting the store or Kim, Khloe and myself, specifically. The location of the store has remained a secret since we started filming, so there’s no way whoever graffiti’d the store front knew it was Dash. They were just defacing buildings in the area.”


This won’t be putting a damper on their goal. DASH is still set to open and from what Kim tweeted to Jonathan Cheban, it's tomorrow!



1 comment:

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)