May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Susie!

This is me with my cousin Susie, a.k.a. Artie, about 23 years ago! Cute, I know! I clearly remember this event. We walked the catwalk at a little fashion show along with my sister. (Jenny, I'm pretty sure you were still in your diapers.) Ahh...Memories...

Today is Susie's birthday and I wanted to show some love. She has always been the creative type: photography, guitar lessons, art, cooking, baking, and I can go on and on. Now she has a little shop on Etsy selling her handmade polymer clay figurines and handmade jewelry. She can also custom make anything you'd like. She made a little owlette for me for Christmas (long story) and I loved it! Here are some photos of my favorite items.

Artie, I want to wish you the bestest birthday!! Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. UUhhh, she needs to go on the martha stewart show!! She always has crafters from Etsy on her show...these are adoorrraaablleeee!!!!! Congrats for her talents and success.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)