Oct 16, 2012

Dresses to Say Yes to: Adrianna Papell

There are 3 brands for evening dresses that I rank the highest in my fictional 'dress ranking list'. Ready?

3. French Connection: Fun, sparkly, unique, quality...and I can go on and on.

2. BCBG: Beautiful designs, beautiful fabrics, beautiful patterns.

and taking my top choice these days is 1. Adrianna Papell. Oh. My. Dress Gods. These dresses are so me. Back in April when my mom and I were hunting down dresses for a wedding, I first laid eyes on a modern, beaded number. I never, ever forgot it. And just a couple of weeks ago, I came across some last season Adrianna Papells at good ol' Marshalls! At about 75% off, I couldn't leave it there all lonely. It came home with me and I had the pleasure of wearing it to a work event last week!

I won't show you a photo of me wearing it because I definitely don't do it justice, but here's the pretty little dress in all its glory!
Adrianna Papell dresses have a bit of an Art Deco style with a modern twist...my absolute fave! They're usually encrusted with beading (not crystals) laid out in a geometric pattern. Here are a few others from their latest collections that I love.




You can find me back at the store stalking rack after rack for Adrianna Papells!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)