Sep 19, 2012

It's a Wrap! La Mer Watches

Inside Nordstrom, in that cool, edgy women's accessories section, on the second floor, lived a beautiful leather wrap watch with studs. It looked way more expensive than it was, but I never bought it because I had more important ways to spend $110 + tax. Thankfully, Ideeli.com had a flash sale and La Mer watches were at 50% off! All sorts of colored leather, chains, stones, and charms were featured. These were some of my favorites!








I settled on this black leather strap wrap with a silver link chain. It's my new perfect edgy accessory and I figure I can wear it with anything.

And guess what!? Ideeli.com is offering the La Mer watch sale again! Some are already sold out so hurry and snatch up your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)