Jul 26, 2012

Britany, you so had this! Design Star Season 7

Did you watch HGTV's Design Star as religiously as I did? Season 7 was fabulous, but I'm so not happy with the panel's winning choice. {Note: If you haven't seen the final episode stop reading now.}


Britany soooo had this competition from the beginning! In my opinion, she had the best designs in each challenge. Sure, her camera challenges needed some work, but I didn't think it was something she wasn't able to work on.

I guess my pouting is pointless now, so I'd like to recap on some of my favorite Britany spaces from this season. If you want to keep following Britany and her awesome designs and photography, follow her blog here. We'll see more of your one day, Britany!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)