Jun 6, 2012

San Francisco Treat

I know, I've been M.I.A. lately... But not actually in MIA--I've been in CA! Our long-awaited vacay to California was last week and it was awesome in case you were wondering! My hubby, sister, bro-in-law and I started it all off in San Francisco; a place I've never been but was sooo excited to visit. If you haven't been either, picture a smaller-scaled urban city where the hills are steep, landmarks are interesting, and the climate is nice.

I'll show you a few snapshots of what we saw and did in San Fran, but please know that there are many more where these came from. So if you're visiting in the near future, you are more than welcome to ask me for our favorite sites and places!

Chinatown
Fisherman's Wharf
Ghirardelli Square
Alcatraz
Ferry Building
The BEST restaurant in town: The Slanted Door in the Ferry Building
San Fran was celebrating the Golden Gate Bridge's 75th Anniversary this weekend!
Painted Ladies at Alamo Square
Golden Gate Bridge
Union Square
San Francisco has my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)