Oct 19, 2011

Tacos, Margaritas, and Sombreros!

That title pretty much sums up the last 5 days as we traveled to Mexico in celebration of our first anniversary coming up this weekend! We went to Playa del Carmen again since we liked it so much the last time, and it's a pretty cheap getaway for us. One thing we didn't consider though... October is the rainiest season for the Mayan Riviera and it R A I N E D. Like, a lot. We had plans to visit Mayan ruins, all-inclusive waterparks, and beach clubs, but spent most of the time relaxing and people-watching instead. {Side note: Americans  are so much more fun in Mexico!} But rain couldn't ruin our anniversary high! We made it as fun as it could be while drinking it up at local bars and filling our bellies with tacos - good enough for me!

Here's to many more anniversaries filled with relaxation, reflection, love, and memories!

P.S. If you'd like the deets on the new places we visited, shoot me an e-mail. I'd be happy to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)