Oct 26, 2011

Extreme Couponing at Macy's

Ok, it wasn't extreme couponing per se, but I sure did get a heck of a deal at Macy's last weekend and I had to share! I love when I throw down coupon, after coupon, after gift certificate, after EZ exchange credit at Macy's. Some salespeople hate working with you and they'll make 100 excuses why you can't combine coupons, while others actually like their job and don't mind trying to make the customer happy!

So here's the deal:

Rachel Roy Ruffle Draped Dress with Fuchia Exposed Zipper:
Originally $119.00, to $14.28, with an additional 20% off








Kensie Lace Silk Blouse:
Originally $78.00, to $23.40, with an additional 20% off










Then I used a $25 gift certificate...

Grand Total: $7.25 including tax!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)