Sep 19, 2011

Mark Diaz in the Making

So, {spoiler alert for those who haven't caught up on their DVR} Mark Diaz didn't win Design Star last week. I really thought he was the best face for HGTV, and I also support whoever reps the 3-0-5! But Meg won the competition fair and square and I'm sure she's going to be fun to watch in her upcoming show.

There was another contest for Mark to get a chance to host an online show. He lost again :( but if you're from Miami, you'll appreciate this. Mark is a man with a vision, trying to make something out of the old, abandoned Miami Marine Stadium that thrived here in the 60s and 70s, and was shut down after Hurricane Andrew damaged it. You can listen to him describe it all on the video below. He's got an interesting way of looking at the structure and finds cool treasures inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)