Sep 30, 2011

Love Letters

I have a love for typography...especially in a home! Letters (or words, or numbers, or symbols) in a room personalizes the space, and doesn't everyone think it's fun to see your initials everywhere?! I have an 'M' and an 'R' sitting on my bookcase and I'm still on the hunt for a cool looking 'N' for the hubbs.

Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters have the coolest letters to display in your home. You can use them to show off your initials or spell out words on a wall or on your furniture.

Here are some of UO's best:



And my favorite letter masterpiece....MARQUEE! Your name in lights!

Anthro's letter mania:



And now, while doing some typography research, I came across this! It's from Pottery Barn Teen and only $15.50 each! I WANT!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I also share your slight obsession:) I'm doing a little girl's bedroom right now and I am looking for large colorful letter decals. Let me know if you've seen something like that.

    XOXO,
    thecubaninmycoffee

    ReplyDelete

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)