Jul 12, 2010

We've been blogged!

Our super sweet photographer posted our Enagagement pictures up on her blog! Check it out here! We're so happy we chose Ashley from 1313 Photography to capture our wedding. She is really talented and we love her artsy style.

I'll never forget this day. We had scheduled our shoot for an early Tuesday morning in June--what were we thinking?!? It felt like 100 degrees outside! Thank goodness she's REALLY good at photoshopping sweat beads off! I had ironed my hair stick-straight but by 9am, I was sporting a head full of waves. Besides that, it was a really fun experience!

We started our shoot at the Mandarin Oriental where he proposed in August. Thankfully, they were really appreciative of the fact that we got engaged here and were extremely happy to let us shoot on this location.

Then we headed over to the Sky Terrace at the Miami Tower, formally known as Bank of America Tower, where we will host our reception in October! The coral rock walls and floors, and Miami skyline made the best backgrounds for our photos.

We had an awesome time and can only dream about how special our wedding will be!

Don't forget to leave a comment on Ashley's blog for our photos!

1 comment:

  1. I love them Melz! Your hair looked soooo pretty! It was on your side.... I can't wait to see you as a bride!!! The pics are so great!

    ReplyDelete

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)