Nov 5, 2009

Flowers Uncut

Once you get hooked to the reality shows on TLC and Style Network, you'll never see the end of it. I thought I had seen it all with "Say Yes to the Dress", "Ace of Cakes", "Whose Wedding is it Anyway?", "Bridezillas" and all the other wedding/party-related reality shows...until I saw the premier for TLC's new show called Flowers Uncut. It's my new favorite! Jeff Leatham is a florist (for lack of better terms) who designs events for the rich and famous. He is over-the-top and extreme in his vision (Gosh, I wish I had that talent!) The first 2 episodes that aired yesterday were INSANE! Please watch it on Wednesday nights at 10:00 pm. You'd never know you loved flowers this much!


Untitled from Style Me Pretty on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)