Aug 3, 2009

Forever XXI Hits Home

Plan A: To dominate the world.
Plan B: Tap into one more market to get the youngins to keep up with trends...and then dominate the world.


Forever 21 stays on top of its game by providing us with inexpensive, fast-changing fashion. In the last year they've added swimsuits and plus-size apparel to their stores. Now they're adding home decor! I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it will include items that are a little higher quality than what their clothes have proven to us after their first wash cycle. The new home line launches later this year at their larger stores in the U.S.

I had a little fun playing Dress my Nest, and came up with some ideas I hope to see there someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)