May 18, 2009

Mr. ‘Sam’ Man, Bring Me a Dream!

It’s springtime in Miami! The flowers are in bloom, the sun is warm, and pedicured toes are in abundance. It’s also that time of year where I keep my eye out on the new Spring/Summer sandals of the year. Although I usually get the Steve Madden and Bernardo fever, there is another Shoe-Man who, in my opinion, blows all others away…SAM EDELMAN! They’re perfect for any outfit and come in the trendiest of colors, styles, and materials.

I had the honor of meeting Mr. Edelman for the launch of his new Spring line at Nordstrom of Merrick Park. I was a little ‘star struck’, but my sister had a full-on conversation with him about the new snakeskin flats. I was finally able to pull myself together when he asked me 100 questions (that’s what it felt like)! He signed shoes and postcards, and I picked up an autograph of my own!

I just wish I didn’t have to wait for them to go on sale… :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)